Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Why are Jews Trying to Destroy the White Race (Biblical Verses Explain)...

Embedded image permalink


YOU shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall set you FREE
------------

Jesus came only for the lost sheep of Israel (White people). 

Matthew 15:24 -- But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 10:6
Go rather to the lost sheep of
Israel.


The lost sheep of Israel have been established as being the White race. See a history of this here.



Isaiah 44:5 One shall say, I am the Lord's; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the Lord, and surname himself by the name of Israel. (It is Written!)

It was prophesied that another race would claim that they are the Israelites, and it turns out to be the Jews doing this. But they are not the Israelites, but are of Esau, still trying to take the birthright from true Jacob Israel. Furthermore, it was prophesied that these enemies of true Jacob Israel would attempt to wipe out the White race. The Jews attempt to destroy all that is of God, are anti-Nature, anti-Ideals, anti-Beauty, etc.

Psalm 83King James Version (KJV)

83 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.   (JEWS are doing this NOW!)

God hates Esau (the Jews)-
Malachi 1--1 The burden of the word of the Lord to Israel by Malachi.
John 8: 2 I have loved you, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the Lord: yet I loved Jacob,
And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

(GOD is a HATER???)
Jesus clearly called out the Jews in John 8--
JOHN 8--1 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man (What about EGYPT, JEWS???): how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father (they are of the Lineage of ESAU). Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication (race mixing); we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
48 Then answered the Jews, (not all Judeans were Israelites--the WHITE RACE, the language here was influenced by Jewish translators)